Travel | Holland!*

29.6.17
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Hello loves.. Longtime no see.. I've disappeared into thin dust again, I know, I know.. Bad blogger vibes.. But, as you can see from the images above, I've been up to thangs! 

A friend of mine was getting married so I hopped on the plane for the occasion; destination Amsterdam! It was a wonderful 3 week break from life.. I won't lie and say I missed living in Holland but I sure did miss my friends and family.. Time flew by pretty fast but I made sure to see everyone I wanted to see, visit all the places I wanted to visit, eat all the food I wanted to eat and buy all the stuff I wanted to buy.. All by all, a fabulous vacation!

Now.. back to saving so we can go on the next one but in the mean time, I'm back to enjoying island life!

In case you were out of the loop, make sure you follow me on instagram to stay updated!

xXx

1 comment:

Sujenne said...

Been following you on insta and your pictures always makes me happy. But don't go away for long again. I love reading blogposts of you.

Powered by Blogger.